The GBCD want YOU to march in the St. Patrick's Day Parade!
Submitted by MaryJo on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 14:49
The Ghostbusters: Chicago Division is making their first appearance in the 2013 Chicago St. Patrick's Day Parade and they're bringing some friends to help them out. Ghostbusters from all over Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Iowa are heading to Chicago to march with the GBCD in the parade! The rumor on the street is that we will have two or three Ectomobiles rolling with us too! That should look great for the 1.6 million people who will be watching the parade live and on local television!
But that's not enough! The GBCD is inviting YOU to march with your friends and family in the 2013 Chicago St. Patrick's Day Parade! All are welcome! To march with the Ghostbusters, you need to...
- Make a $20 cash donation, on the day of the parade, to the Ghostbusters:Chicago Division. 100% of the proceeds from this fund-raiser will go to the Treehouse Humane Society to help them humanely care for un-homed pets and animals in Chicago. Note: Kids ride for free! No donation required for kids!
- Wear your best ghost, ghoul or creepy creature costume to march with us. Slimer will be on hand to lead the march of the Ghosts and you can be a part of that! (Don't worry, the Ghostbusters won't bust you, during the parade!)
For more information, contact GBCD Media Rep, Chris O. Biddle via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Chris will respond with instructions on when and where to meet the Ghostbusters on the day of the parade!
- WHO / WHAT: The Ghostbusters (and You!) march at the 2013 Chicago St. Patrick's Day Parade.
- WHEN: Saturday, March 16 @ 11am. (11am group assembly. Parade steps off at 12pm.)
- WHERE: The parade route is one mile long. A map, can be found here: (link: http://www.chicagostpatsparade.com/parade.html)
- HOW MUCH: A $20 donation to the Treehouse Humane Society, via the Ghostbusters: Chicago Division.
- WHAT ELSE: Kids march for free! Come dressed as a ghost!